Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today May 27, 2009

Great day!



Dinner was great last night and we talked with Trevor about the possible programs we can get our KSU kids involved with. This took most of our dinner time. I think we are on the right track.



We also learned a great deal about the Ugandan culture and Politics on the ride over. What else do you do for 9 hours! Today was good. We saw Elephants, monkeys, Cob (deer), Waterbuck (deer), Wild Hogs, a Hippo, buffalo, and many birds. I am setting up an online web album for some of the pictures. The internet that we have most commonly is similar to our 3G cell phone internet connections. It is amazing to be so far up country and still have a cell signal! I lose signal in my house! Needless to say it is slow and the pictures may have to wait.



As far as our current location the Hostels are very nice! They even have hot water!



Not sure when I will update again but I will keep writing at night. Thanks for reading!


This just came to me in an email. Check it out. http://travel.nytimes.com/2009/05/24/travel/24uganda.html?emc=eta1

No comments:

Post a Comment